Monday, November 30, 2009

'Schoooooooool's out; FOREVER!'

Today I passed in the last test of the last class toward my associates degree in pulp and paper technology. It has been a damned long time since I started taking those classes but it is over now and I am ready to celebrate a little.

Does this mean that on all those questionaires I am always filling out I can stop checking off the 'some college' box and start checking the 'some more college' box when it ask me what my education is? I think it does. It's funny that they always ask that because some of the smartest people I have ever met had the least amount of formal training. Weird huh?

P.S.

The title to this is from an Alice Cooper song and if you didn't know that you may have not had too much formal eduaction yourself as every kid around is singing this song every May and June.

No comments:

Post a Comment