Thursday, November 19, 2009

That's so gay, I mean stupid. Ahh fuck it, I mean gay!

I saw this ad on TV last night and found it online today and just couldn't help but add my two cents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ejCqgAKZ-M&feature=channel

I have no problem whatsoever with gay people and I recently voted in favor of allowing gays to get married in Maine. I just wanted to say that before anyone tries to peg me as a homophobe or some other anti-gay person.

What I do have a problem with is Wanda Sykes telling me what I should and shouldn't say. It wasn't that long ago that she stood up at a presidential dinner for Obama and told all of America that she hopes Rush Limbaugh suffers from kidney failure and then made a joking reference to Rush's addiction to pain pills. That's fair enough I suppose but here she is in this commercial telling people not to say something is gay when they mean that something is lame or stupid. Who made her the judge of what is appropriate and what is not? Fuck you Wanda Sykes and your two-faced commentary. I think you telling me how to talk is gay.

Tell you what Miss Sykes, you get all the black people in this country to stop calling each other niggers and hos and I will immediately stop ever using the word gay unless it refers to being happy or homosexual. Deal?

This country will be a lot better off when we stop being so fucking politically correct and start fixing real problems instead of the ones we continue to make up.

1 comment: