Saturday, November 14, 2009

I got you under my wheels....

I'd like to think that I am mature enough to not draw the wrong conclusion about women and driving but sometimes I can't help it. There is enough video evidence these days to show that some (and I do mean SOME not all) women should not be driving. I know there are men that shouldn't be driving as well but there just doesn't seem to be as much evidence out there to support that argument.

Here are a few examples of what I am talking about and my comments below them. Watch the videos first if you don't want any spoilers from my comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6pmYfNco0&feature=related

This one is precious not only because of the drive off but because I am willing to bet that the girl driving the BMW was on a cell phone when this happened. Who teaches their kid to just drive off after an accident like this? Probably the same person who put their kid/spouse in this kind of vehicle in the first place right? Sure, she could have bought it herself, but I am thinking anyone with the brains to have a job where she could afford this vehicle in particular would probably have enough sense to not drive over 2 fucking cars in the parking lot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os16l7oeFjE&feature=related

This one is older but certainly worth mentioning. Excuse me but how in hell do you manage to roll a car over while pulling into a parking area? If I had to throw a guess I would say that this poor girl was inept at best at driving a stick shift.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD1HjgobfvQ&feature=fvw

This next to last one is just pictures but there are some nice ones for sure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video isn't exactly a bad woman driver as she does a pretty good job even if her moves are a bit unorthodox. It's long but worth watching for a good laugh or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf0INPtB3tE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment