Sunday, May 24, 2009

distorted disclaimer

Hi there,

This being my first post on my first blog I thought it appropriate to make a small disclaimer. While most of what a put here will be an attempt at writing about the humorous things I see and hear every day, I make no promises that it will entertain, enlighten, or enthrall you. I am cynical in nature and I tend to write things the way I see them, even if they aren't really that way at all. I don't do a lot of research when I am spouting off because I honestly can't be bothered with it. I decided that a blog was the best way to go because at the end of the day my thoughts are just that; my thoughts and opinions however flawed they may be.

If you have stumbled onto this blog accidentally and you like what you see, please stay and read whatever I put out. However, if you find yourself turned off or offended, then please go to pbskids.org or some other blandness filled site and have a great life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment