Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bored

I just saw an article for a magazine printed here in Maine called 'Flannel' and I was disappointed when I saw that it was about art and artists and not every Maine woman's favorite sleep wear. I think it would be fitting to have a periodical about that and maybe throw in something for the men too. We could call it 'Rough and Fuzzy' with all the articles being about those two Maine staples; Carhartt and Flannel.

The Canadians beat the U.S. in overtime for the gold medal in olympic hockey and my congrats go to both teams for their efforts. I think it would be more fitting to have a tie breaker game as the U.S. already beat Canada last week but that's probably why I am not in charge of the olympics and others are. The U.S. goalie deserves extreme praise for the amount of shots he blocked before finally letting one get by him.

I'm watching the thermometer and hoping it dips a little tonight so we can get some sap flowing but I think I will be ready to can some off tomorrow either way.

More later.....till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment