Friday, October 23, 2009

This is a short post as I am getting ready for work but I had to put this link in here for my daily laugh. It's mean and nasty and God damned funny all rolled into one. I did something very similar to this when I was a young teenager and I have always felt bad for it ever since but I can still laugh when someone else does it.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuIBj0R2ui4

After you watch this video check out some of the related videos where people have done some pretty nice remixes of the original.

More later, including a story of a pilot who fell asleep and overshot Hawaii. Turns out he has sleep apnea. Hey, no big deal right....What the fuck?!? The pilot has a condition where he can is exhausted all the time because he can't sleep when he is supposed to? Holy crap! Who's the co-pilot, Stevie Wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment